Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Goodbye MTC hello Chile

Chance left the Provo MTC on Monday January 26Th, 2009. He arrived in Santiago Chile on Tuesday January 27Th, 2009. Chance was able to call us from the Dallas Fort Worth airport Monday night. It was so good to hear his voice. He sounded so completely happy. I thought that maybe he would have an accent already but he didn't. The only thing different about the way he talked was that he kept saying ya ya for yes. I laughed and told him that he sounded like Ya Ya from the Sandlot. He thought that was funny. He was very excited to be headed to Chile. He is excited to get to work.
Tuesday evening the mission presidents wife called the house and said that Chance had arrived, that he is happy and excited to do the Lords work. That meant the world to me.

1 comment:

Grunig Family said...

He will do so good!:) Be proud. I know its so so so hard and I dont even know how you do it but it will be worth it and he will be home before you know it! I love you
Love, Logan-Steph-Ryder